Term Of Use
By using the Service, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms including any additional terms and conditions and any policies referenced herein, available on the websites or available by hyperlink. Websites that are owned and operated by Komugi Malaysia may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third party providers. This Terms does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third party providers.
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Komugi Malaysia. The Agreement applies to your use of the Service provided by Komugi Malaysia. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use or continue using the Service.
Komugi Malaysia reserves the right to amend these Terms in this Agreement at any times. Such amendments shall be effective once they are posted on www.komugi.com.my. You are strongly recommended to review the Terms from time to time. You will be deemed to have agreed the amended terms, by continue your usage of the Service.
“Komugi Malaysia” means Multiple Reward Sdn Bhd in relation to Komugi Bakery, Komugi Deli and Komugi Café.
“Service” means Komugi Malaysia website.
“Website” means www.komugi.com.my.
“Your Device” means any computer, tablet, smart phone or other device you are using to access our websites or to operate Komugi Malaysia website.
“Customer” means the user of Komugi Malaysia website.
"Business Day" means weekdays excluding pubic holiday;
”Order Confirmation" means acknowledgement email from Komugi Malaysia on your order made.
"Order" means the Order submitted by you to us to purchase a Product;
“Product” means any item sold via Komugi Malaysia website;
“Third Party Provider” means our delivery partners that completes the delivery services.
“Account” means customers’ account signed up in Komugi Website.
Representations, Warranties And Undertakings
By using the Service, you represent, warrant / undertake that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old;
- All the information which you provide shall be true and accurate;
- You will only use the Service for your intended and lawful purposes;
- You will keep your account password or any identification which allows access to the Service secure and confidential;
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security;
- You will not try to interrupt or harm the Service in any way;
- You will not try to extract the source code of the Website, and to translate the Website into other languages, or make derivative versions;
- You will not authorize others to use your identity or user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity or any other documents, permits, licenses or approvals which we may reasonably request or require;
- When using the Service, you agree to comply with all laws applicable to you and/or your use of the Service;
- You will provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of the Agreement;
- You agree that Komugi Malaysia may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete in any respect, Komugi Malaysia has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You agree to assist Komugi Malaysia with any internal or external investigations as may be required by Komugi Malaysia in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place;
- You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for all loss or damage suffered by yourself, Komugi Malaysia or any other party as a result of your breach of this Agreement;
- You will not use the Website to make fake orders;
- You shall not contact the Third Party Provider for purposes other than the Service;
- Where applicable, you will not copy any content displayed through the Website, including any third party product content and reviews, for republication in any format or media, unless otherwise with written permission from Komugi Malaysia.
- You are aware that when requesting Solutions by SMS or by using the Service, standard telecommunication charges will apply; and
Various types of routers, browsers and computers may have firmware or configurations that are not consistent with the Website. Although we continue to enhance the Website in order to accommodate to all widely used devices and models in markets, as well as all browsers from which the Website is likely to be accessed, we do not guarantee that the Website will work on all of them.
Copyright And Intellectual Property
Komugi Malaysia Website and all related products of Komugi are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Malaysia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Komugi Malaysia. Komugi Malaysia does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website. All other rights are expressly reserved by Komugi Malaysia.
All terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and Komugi Malaysia will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Website or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Website or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
Use of the Website is at your own risk. Everything on the Website is provided to you "as is" and "as for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You shall not:
- license, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Website in any way;
- modify or make derivative works based on the Website;
- “mirror” the Website on any other server or wireless or internet-based device;
- post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights; or
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Website.
Any feedbacks arising from using Komugi Malaysia Services, you may get in touch with us through:
- Drop us a messenger inbox message to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KomugiMalaysia.
- Drop us an Instagram message to our Instagram account @komugi_my.
- Email to email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
Komugi Malaysia shall have no liability under this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.