We are temporarily available with pre-order delivery service only.
- Pre - Order Service
- Collection lead time: 2 - 3 working days (per-order)
- Order cut off time: 3pm daily
- Step 1: Select the item from the menu. Add to cart.
- Step 2: Review and confirm your delivery address and proceed to check out.
- Step 3: Upon receiving your order, our person in charge will call you up to confirm your order delivery date and time.
- Step 4: Enjoy your order!
Yes. All Komugi Malaysia products are Halal Certified.
Our products may contain eggs, glutens, dairy products, soy bean and nuts.
Custom writing services are only available upon request prior 3 (THREE) days in advanced.
We are not providing the service of customization for whole cakes.
Yes. These items are provided upon request.
Yes. The items are provided upon special request and subject to availability.
Our outlets will pack the products individually into boxes or plastic bags to ensure the products to arrive our customers safely.
- Chilled Products (temperature between 0°C to 5°C)
- Japanese Signature
- Whole Cake
- Slice Cake
- Confectionery & Pudding
- Ambient Products (room temperature)
- Gifts & Cookies
Komugi products are best consume within 2 (TWO) days from date of purchase.
There will be no cancellations, exchange nor refund for all online orders.
For any enquiry or feedbacks, please send us a note here [link] and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our customer service working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Komugi online order is applicable to selected Klang Valley areas only.