1. What is the collection method for Komugi Malaysia (komugi.com.my) online order?
We are temporarily available with pre-order delivery service only.
2. What is the collection lead time and cut off time for Komugi Malaysia (komugi.com.my) online order?
- Pre - Order Service
- Collection lead time: 1 day (per-order)
- Order cut off time: 3pm daily
3. What is the step/procedure of Komugi Malaysia (komugi.com.my) online order?
- Step 1: Select the item from the menu. Add to cart.
- Step 2: Review and confirm your delivery address and proceed to check out.
- Step 3: Upon receiving your order, our person in charge will call you up to confirm your order delivery date and time.
- Step 4: Enjoy your order!
4. Is Komugi Malaysia products Halal Certified?
Yes. All Komugi Malaysia products are Halal Certified.
5. Any allergen contains in Komugi Malaysia Products?
Our products may contain eggs, glutens, dairy products, soy bean and nuts.
6. Is custom writing available for Komugi Malaysia Whole Cakes?
Custom writing services are only available upon request prior 3 (THREE) days in advanced.
7. Is customization applicable to Komugi Malaysia Whole Cakes?
We are not providing the service of customization for whole cakes.
8. Is Candles/ Birthday Tag/ Plastic Knife included for Komugi Malaysia Whole Cake order?
Yes. These items are provided upon request.
9. Is greeting notes/cards available for Komugi Malaysia deliveries?
Yes. The items are provided upon special request and subject to availability.
10. How is the Komugi Malaysia product ordered online being packed?
Our outlets will pack the products individually into boxes or plastic bags to ensure the products to arrive our customers safely.
11. What is the storage for Komugi products?
- Chilled Products (temperature between 0°C to 5°C)
- Japanese Signature
- Whole Cake
- Slice Cake
- Confectionery & Pudding
- Ambient Products (room temperature)
12. How long is Komugi Malaysia orders being able to be kept for consumption?
Komugi products are best consume within 2 (TWO) days from date of purchase.
13. How to cancel/exchange/refund for Komugi Malaysia (komugi.com.my) online order?
There will be no cancellations, exchange nor refund for all online orders.
14. How to get in touch with Komugi Malaysia?
For any enquiry or feedbacks, please send us a note here [link] and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our customer service working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
15. Which area is applicable to Komugi Malaysia (komugi.com.my) online order delivery?
Komugi online order is applicable to selected Klang Valley areas only.