Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Komugi Malaysia WhatsApp order currently only accepts payments via
- Online banking to:
- Bank: Maybank
- Account Number: 5641 9156 0551
- Account Holder: Multiple Reward Sdn Bhd
- Favepay DuitNow QR
- Online banking to:
- All online transaction information will not be kept with Komugi Malaysia.
- By completing the ordering or/and purchasing process, the customer accepts that their account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. After payment has been made, kindly share the payment slip as proof of payment to the in-charge outlet. The order will only be proceeded by the in-charge outlet upon completing the verification with the receiving bank.
- The customer undertakes to personally use the bank/payment account of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, Komugi Malaysia cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centers to make payment, the order shall be automatically canceled and informed through WhatsApp. The products remain the property of Komugi Malaysia until it receives full payment of the price.
- The customer is required to make full payment when the order is confirmed. Refund is not applicable unless the occurrence of circumstances is stated in the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- By using the ordering service provided, you agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any information that you submit or transmit to our team.
- Komugi Malaysia reserves the right to suspend the processing of any order where it reasonably believes that the order may be fraudulent or where you and/or have breached any of the Terms in this Agreement. In such an event, you shall not hold Komugi Malaysia liable for any withholding of, delay in, suspension, forfeiture or cancellation of, any payment(s) to you.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed.
- In rare situation, in which your order is not delivered or delivered under unsatisfied circumstances, a full or partial refund may be issued. This is subject to our investigation and the refund shall proceed within FOURTEEN (14) business days upon receiving the requested supporting documents.
- In the event your order has been incorrectly delivered or the order is incomplete, we will provide you a partial refund for the missing item.
- Please bear in mind that we do not provide refunds for the cancellation of any orders if we are in processing and preparing your food and drink.
- For advance orders (orders made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time by the customer), you may cancel your order at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery and receive a full refund. In order to maintain the quality of your order, all your items are prepared in accordance with your preference. Hence, please provide us with the due notice should you wish to cancel so that these fresh goods will not go to waste.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the Order's transaction status and confirmation upon completion of payment.