Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Komugi Malaysia Application currently only accept payments via
- EGHL Online Banking and eWallet
- EGHL Debit/Credit card payment
- All online transaction information will not be kept with Komugi Malaysia and it’s all processed by EGHL secured payment gateway.
- By completing the ordering or/and purchasing process, you accept that your account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte bleue, Visa, Vpay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page. Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of the bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of the bank - the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be). After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email. The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email. The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
- You are required to make full payment for the Products offered in the Service at the time of checking out by selected method of payment. Refund is not applicable unless the occurrence of circumstances stated in Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- You will be responsible for the security of the Account and shall take all steps towards ensuring the safekeeping thereof. Customer shall not disclose his or her password to anyone verbally or in writing.
- You will be liable for all charges incurred in the Order. You shall, immediately intimate Komugi Malaysia support team of the occurrence of any fraud, hacking or unauthorized use of Account. After due investigation, we reserves the right to suspend or deactivate your Account. However, Komugi Malaysia shall not be liable for any such unauthorized usage or access of the Account and it shall be solely customer’s responsibility to ensure privacy and confidentiality of Account details.
- By using the Service provided you agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any information that you submitted in Service or transmit to our team and/or other users of the Account.
- Komugi Malaysia reserves the right to suspend the processing of any transaction where it reasonably believes that the transaction may be fraudulent or where you and/or the User have breached any of the Terms in this Agreement. In such an event, you shall not hold Komugi Malaysia liable for any withholding of, delay in, suspension, forfeiture or cancellation of, any payment(s) to you.
- Komugi Malaysia may, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different rates on the Website to any of the Users whereby these promotional offers shall accordingly be honoured by you. Komugi Malaysia may change the Service Fee at any time at its sole discretion.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed.
- Komugi Malaysia at all time strives to serve our Customers with the best quality food and drink. In rare situation, which your order is not delivered or delivered under unsatisfied circumstances, a full or partial refund may be issued subject to our investigation within 14 business days.
- In the event your order has been incorrectly delivered or the order is incomplete, we will provide you a partial refund for the missing item.
- Please bear in mind that we do not provide refunds for the cancellation of any orders if we are in processing and preparing your food and drink.
- For advance orders (orders made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time by customer), you may cancel your order at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery and receive a full refund. In order to maintain the quality of your order, all your items are prepared in accordance to your preference. Hence, please provide us with the due notice should you wish to cancel so that these fresh goods will not go to waste.
- It is customers’ responsibility to check the Order's transaction status and confirmation upon completion of payment.